Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Well, shit...

here i am back, again. I miss blogging. I like to write. I havent in quite awhile unless its for work.

theres lots of changes as usual and somethings that never seem to change.

i have a commitment. i need to get back some of my healthier self. my weight is up. my running, down and my body is starting to really feel it. its an endless cycle of my body hurting so i dont want to work out and my body hurting because i dont work out.
 i have my fourth 1/2 marathon in 2 months. i am not expecting a PR. just want to cross the finish line. my bigger goal is a healthier self by november. when i will get on an airplane to see the kid in new zealand. the idea of being this heavy and uncomfortable in my own body scares me to travel that far.

so, here i am. im back. more updates. more workouts, making it happen.

No comments: