Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i want some answers....

things i want to know: my horoscope says it THE perfect time to find my soulmate...where am i supposed to look? my horoscope should provide some GPS. what is bia sniffing for when shes looking for the perfect place to poop? is there secret signal? when did mtv turn to shit? do women who are pregnant with multiples ever get claustrophobic? how come when i'm crossing the street on the crosswalk and somebody almost runs over me, they act like i'm the dumbass? after completing a bachelors, masters and doctorate,why do people still want my goddamn transcripts for job applications? i mean that semester i fucked up in undergrad was 14 YEARS AGO? what happens if i actually blurt out all the things i think in my head? when is this master zit ever going away? theres more, i'll come back.

2 comments:

ENBDW said...

i knew i spelled claustrophobic wrong

Unknown said...

you gave me some good ideas for my blog!

MTV started sucking in the 90's when they stopped playing music videos. Even tho I liked the real world, it should've been one season. Sorry.