Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not that I'm ready...

but i've been trying to figure out how to meet people/guys, etc.? seriously, where i live i have certain barriers....1. most of these men are my cousins, 2. the ones who arent related to me, are related to jb which really for me, as a matter of principle, exs them out(no real pun intended)., those who dont fall into either of those categories are married, gay, or crazy with 12 kids and 6 ex wives....i thought the gym might be someplace to check out the scene only to discover the only scene there is for 14 year olds....the bars around here or in the valley for that matter arent men-with-potential magnets. i looked around on a few of the internet dating sights and well, i saw a couple of my clients i had been looking for the last few months i was at work....so that makes that a little awkward....i've thought about asking friends to scope out people for me or think about setting me up with people but then i know that i'm uncomfortable doing that for other people. i even looked in the ads in the independent...and for once there were like 5 indian men with ads in there....but i'm not sure how i would feel about responding....i wish that there was a man-fairy pillow..when i was young, i had a tooth fairy pillow. when my tooth fell out, i would put my tooth in that pillow and the tooth fairy would leave me a dollar. i never cared what the tooth fairy did with that tooth as long as i was getting a new tooth and a dollar....maybe i'll make a man fairy pillow so the man fairy can put a new one in my pillow....hmmmmm....

No comments: